Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Events

I had a weekend full of baking orders!  I wish I had gotten better pictures of everything, but here are a few pics that I quickly took - 

Preppy pink and green cake pops for a Sweet 16 birthday party:
Maple leaf sugar cookies for a Fall dessert party:
A Ladies' Luncheon/Conference at our church for 90 women (A purple and gold color theme).
Cake pops, mini pecan pies, coconut macaroons, chocolate truffles and mini pumpkin cupcakes. My Mom did the beautiful flower arrangements :)
90 sugar cookies with an edible image of the Conference theme on top:

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you posted these! THANK YOU SO MUCH for such an amazing dessert display!!! You KNOW everyone loved it and I was completely thrilled! God has given you a wonderful gift and I'm very grateful you shared a part of that with us yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete