Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Girl 1st Birthday Party!

Planning my little girls birthday party was more fun than I expected! We decided to do a vintage cupcake theme and I am thrilled with how it turned out.


The dessert table
Monogram cupcake toppers!
This is just a styrofoam cupcake tier stand that I covered with leftover fabric from the bunting flag I made.
Mini tissue pom cupcake toppers!  I saw these on etsy and of course had to use them at the party, so I figured out how to make them myself and made them in this deep fuchsia and also in light pink shown above.
Bakerella's cupcake pops had to make an appearance at this 'cupcake' party!  They were a huge hit and turned out great.

I'm very pleased with how this celebration came together.  It's really easy for me to get "off-track" or distracted from party themes because as I start shopping for supplies, I see one million things that I want to buy.  Making an inspiration board for parties helps me so much and makes such a difference in the planning process.  I made a bunting flag for the party as well that I hung from 2 maple trees -- I'll put up pictures of the flag in my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment